…or rummage through the “odd socks drawer”.
Odd-Socks Training and Consultancy have played a key role in the delivery of a diverse range of training courses, reports and articles.
Here are just some of the training courses delivered by Nik Paddison and the Odd Socks Team. Much of the training work delivered by Odd Socks Consulting is customised to a particular requirement or specification but many of these could be quickly adapted to suit your needs.
- Youthification of Youth Centres, 2017 –
- Workshop: “Why Me? Why Not?” – An exploration of volunteering.
Odd Socks Consulting is often engaged in a rapporteur role for conferences, meetings, seminars or workshops.
Here’s a sample of some of the rapporteur work performed by Odd Socks Consulting.
The unique challenges presented in some of the Odd Socks Consulting <specialisms – link to training page specialisms section> often require a different approach to training and learning. Read more in the following published articles.
- The Culture of Trainers – An insiders view Part 1 – A tongue in cheek look at what typifies youth trainers.
- The Culture of Trainers – An insiders view Part 2 – A tongue in cheek look at what typifies youth trainers.
- Practices of Human Rights Education with and by young people – An exploration of different Human Rights Education examples from across Europe.
- Roma Youth Participation – A look at examples of youth participation among Roma young people.
- How Youth Work Changed My Life – It does what is says, a series of stories from different people about the influence of youth work on their lives.
- SALTO Educational Tools Portal – A tool for encouraging participants to develop an understanding of the different methodological processes in a training course in the context of non-formal education.
Don’t forget to check out our latest news page for details of our current or recent projects.